Farzaneh Majed, CRP, BSMP, KPIP, MCPM, SMPS
CEO & Managing Partner,
Partner, ROI Institute
Strategic Partner and Advisory Board Member, Balanced Scorecard Institute (BSI)
Farzaneh Majed is a Certified ROI Professional (CRP), ROI Institute Partner and Balanced Scorecard Institute Strategic Partner and Advisory Board Member with over 20 years of successful business development, change management and innovation experience who has a passion for excellence and thrives on driving change. Farzaneh’s extensive career at the global level has resulted in many successful initiatives being adopted lucratively. She believes in simplifying processes and delivering results through strategic planning and effective execution.
As the CEO and Managing Partner of Transform Alliance (TA), Farzaneh is committed to assisting organizations to achieve transformation through the engagement of their people with TA’s alliance partners. Having identified the mission of the organization, clients are guided and closely monitored on the journey from Strategy Formation and Implementation of Change Management. A key focus throughout is the end result and measurement of the ROI on each project.
As Partnership Director, she transformed the relationships Informa had developed with key accreditation and certifying bodies as well as Informa’s pool of subject matter experts. She was instrumental in identifying new talent to ensure the sustainability of the business.
Farzaneh established the Training, Learning & Development Division of Informa (Former IIR Middle East) and was selected as Centre of Excellence for Training among Informa Group and achieved Innovation Award for continuous improvement.
Education and Training
- BSc Combined Sciences (Honours) – University of Brighton, Brighton, UK
- Balanced Scorecard Master Practitioner (BSMP®) – George Washington University, USA
- Key Performance Indicator Practitioner (KPIP®) – George Washington University, USA
- Certified ROI Professional (CRP), ROI Institute, USA
- Master’s Certificate in Project Management® – George Washington University & PMI, USA
- Leadership & Management – Chartered Management Institute, UK
- Strategic Management Performance Systems, LBL Strategies, USA