These five days will be engaging and interactive with plenty of hands-on, practical and application-driven workshops.
What’s In It For You?
- Understand the steps in the ADDIE training design and development model
- Identify and diffuse difficult situations
- Align programmes offered with your clients’ development needs
- Understand how different generations learn and design and develop your courses based on that
- Use practical checklists to make your job easier
- Negotiate for a win-win outcome
What’s In It For Your Company?
- Reduce number of redundant programmes offered
- Increase client satisfaction ratios
- Improve the efficiency of training department
- Reduce errors and manage waste
What’s In It For Your Clients?
- Be confident of high standard services provided by you
- Be able to rely on your professionalism to deliver value for money
What To Expect?
- Participation: You are expected to collaborate with your facilitator and colleagues through interactive group discussions, role plays and exercises.
- Supplemental Resources: This programme has plenty of tools and templates to help you apply what you learn during this 5 days.
- Action Plan: We strongly recommend that you put together an action plan that you will apply once you return to work.